General Terms and Conditions
If you have booked a course and can no longer attend, within 14 days of purchase you are entitled to a full refund [unless the
workshop has already commenced]. After 14 days from purchase a no refund is available. You can, of
course transfer the course to a friend or relative. The Online Experimental Textiles Video Library is not eligible for a refund as the content is instantly visible upon purchase. Should I need to cancel a course a full refund will be issued.
Use of Course Materials It takes a lot of time, energy and effort to prepare online courses.
By purchasing a course you agree that:
* All course material is for your personal use only.
*You WILL NOT share any of the content, course material or processes in any form, online or in person, without written
agreement from me, Kim Thittichai. This includes direct teaching toothers - in person, or in an online forum or group.
*Handouts are yours to download and keep, but for your personaluse only. You cannot download the videos.
Specific Terms and Conditions
By using this website www.kimthittichai.com, you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
Each such purchase is intended to be used only by one person. You are not allowed to share your purchase and/or provide access to such purchase to a third party. Please acknowledge that the products I provide you with for a fee paid
through my website constitute my intellectual property and may not be exploited in any way prohibited by these terms.
I will provide customer support services to my registered users via electronic mail. If you experience any difficulties using any product, please notify us using the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line “Support”.
However, I will not be liable or in any way responsible for your own technical issues, internet speed and other related issues to your access/device/location matters and I reserve the right to solely determine whether such difficulty exists on my side.
Purchasing a Product:
By purchasing any product through my website, you hereby consent and agree to abide by such third-party Internet payment service providers’ customer terms and conditions, and privacy policies, and understand that we have no control whatsoever on such customer terms and conditions, and privacy policies. IF You DO NOT AGREE to such third-party Internet payment service providers’ customer terms and conditions or privacy policies, DO NOT PURCHASE ANY PRODUCT. This is Your sole
responsibility to find, read and understand any third party policies.
As a Customer, You agree not to:
*Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Website;
* Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in Our opinion, Website and/or the Service;
* Use the Product in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations;
* Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Service or the networks or services connected to the Service;
* You will not share access to Our Product with a third party (unless otherwise permitted by us separately in writing);
* will not lease, sell, grant or otherwise exploit Our Product(s) in a way prohibited by these Terms.
* Attempt to bypass any measures of the Website designed to prevent or restrict access to the Service, or any portion of the
USER CONTENT AND CONDUCT
In the case our services enable you to share your content (images of your work/samples) You retain all intellectual property rights in, and are responsible for, the user content you create and share. However, by submitting user content you grant other users and myself the right to share your user content via any social media platform.
As a user of my website, you agree not to post any Prohibited Content:
1. Profane language or content;
2. Content that promotes, fosters, or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, religion, gender, marital status, familial status, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, source of income or other protected status under applicable law;
3. Inappropriate sexual content or links to inappropriate sexual content, nudity or obscene;
4. Conduct or encouragement of illegal activity;
5. Private and confidential information;
6. Content that violates a legal ownership interest of any other party.
For questions or clarifications regarding Our Terms and/or any other
matters related to Our Services/Products, please contact Kim at
My mailing address is:
Sonas, Fodra, Kilbaha, Kilrush, Clare. V15 X030 Ireland